WIM – Vancouver is looking for a volunteer to work as our Volunteer Communications Coordinator
Ideal candidate will be someone who works well independently and also within a team environment. Must have a creative flair and take Initiative
Acting as a key contact for WIM inquiries, the Volunteer Communications Coordinator (VCC) will liase and working closely with the WIM – Vancouver Chair, Core group and various committee chairs.
To enhance WIM communications functions by:
- Responding to WIM inquires in a timely manner
- Redirecting inquiries to the appropriate committees or chair
- Updating social media site (Twitter, LinkedIn etc..)
- Writing, creating correspondence ( Thank you letters, welcome letters, information letters, marketing materials, thank you posters)
- Follow up with sponsors, venues prize donors as needed
- WIM communications
- Ability to develop communication/marketing plan
- Background in corporate communications/ or marketing
- Highly developed verbal and written English communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in MS office ( word , excel, PPT)
- Experience and knowledge of Social media sites
- Professional attitude with excellent relationship building skills
- Energetic team player, passionate about helping WIM Vancouver grow!
If interested, please send resume with cover letter and tell WIM why you would be a perfect fit for this position!
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org