Do you know an outstanding UBC Engineering alumnus who should be recognized for their contributions to the profession, the community, or society? Do you know a UBC Engineering alumnus who is making a world of difference? Is one of the faculty members in your department deserving of recognition?
You are invited to nominate your accomplished colleagues and peers and attend the celebration. UBC knows their alumni are serving the global community and achieving great things and they appreciate your support in acknowledging and celebrating them! This year’s nomination deadline is December 13, 2013.
Awards are presented in the following categories:
- Lifetime Achievement (alumni)
- Community Service (alumni)
- Young Alumnus (alumni under 35 years)
- Future Alumnus (current UBC Engineering students)
- Emeriti Faculty (retired or emeriti)