SCWIST and WinSETT Centre will be hosting a half-day workshop on Attracting and Retaining Top STEM Talent, targeted toward managers, leaders, and HR professionals. This workshop is designed to:
- Increase awareness of the factors that influence the success of women in their organizations
- Assess current workplace conditions for women in STEM
- Share effective practices and strategies to welcome, support and advance talented women
- Share tools to measure success
- Network with other managers and leaders of women in STEM roles
This event will take place on Thursday, June 11 from 8:30am to 1:30pm, at SFU Harbour Centre. Click here for more information and to register. Remember to register by June 5!