This page has been left for archival purposes. Many of these projects have been undertaken by the 2015-2020 WWEST program, eng•cite (the program of the Goldcorp Professorship for Women in Engineering at UBC), or UBC Faculty of Applied Science. Please contact those organizations with any enquiries. To request Dr. Croft as a speaker, please contact her directly.
WWEST completes several speaking engagements each year.
To invite us to your event, please contact wwest (at) mech (dot) ubc (dot) ca
WWEST has presented a wide range of engaging workshops on a variety of topics. Below are a sample:
- Salary Seminar: “How Much Are You Worth?” – designed for post-secondary groups
- Diversity in Organizations workshop – designed for managers
- High school girls outreach workshops
- Teachers’ outreach workshops
Please note that the “Becoming Leaders” workshop should be arranged through the WinSETT Centre (designed for women engineers).
WWEST presents at several conferences and events each year. Topics include:
- Benefits of Diversity in Organizations
- Salary Negotiation
- Status of Women in Engineering
- How to Recruit & Retain Women in Science, Engineering and Technology
For a list of past speaking engagements, please see our presentation page.