Learn more about classroom presentations and share your knowledge and expertise with young upcoming scientists.
Learn how to create dazzling classroom science presentations that help spark young people’s interest in science and meet other enthusiastic volunteer scientists. Joan Cooke, a professional facilitator, will make the workshop interesting, educational and fun with small group discussions and hands-on involvement.
Who will benefit from attending the Workshop?
- Current SIS volunteers
- Volunteers new to the SIS program
- Scientists, engineers, technologists and technicians who want to learn more about classroom presentations
What will be covered?
- Objectives of the SIS program
- Six keys to effective presentations
- Ages and stages—presentation ideas for different grade levels
- Working with teachers
- Much, much more.
Feb 28, 2012 | 4:00-6:00pm
Science World at TELUS World of Science (1455 Quebec St. Vancouver, BC)
Click here to register
For further inquiries, please contact Friderike at 604.443.7551 or email@example.com