Women in Engineering Vancouver Region – WIE(VR) Invites to “Get the Financial Plan That’s Right for You”
Investment Sales Coach, North Coast & Fraser Valley, Scotiabank
Doreen Antonick is part of a knowledgeable and experienced team of Scotia® advisors with strong financial services experience. She has completed her Personal Financial Planning designation through the Institute of Canadian Bankers. She is an active volunteer with Special Olympics, Surrey Branch.
What she can do for you:
• Understand and prioritize your goals
• Assess your current portfolio
• Ensure your needs are continuously looked after and that your plan stays on track.
• Create a financial plan that encompasses your complete financial situation, including your mortgage, savings, investments and more.
• Connect you to the expertise of the Scotiabank Group specialists in such areas as, business advising, tax planning, income and asset protection, will and estate planning, and trust planning to develop a tailored strategy to meet your goals.
Place: Scotia Bank Tower Boardroom 34th floor, Downtown Vancouver (650 West Georgia Street)
Registration: please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this event