Application Deadline: May 2 – Apply Now
Calling all Vancouver women! The May 2 deadline to apply for our 4th annual Vancouver Mentorship Program is fast approaching. Women in Leadership (WIL) is extremely excited about bringing this fabulous and extremely successful program back to the Van City area. If you are interested in being a part of our 2011 class, apply now. Seats are limited and will quickly fill up.
Presented by TD Bank Financial Group
Our Innovative Program Design
This 6-month ground-breaking program benefits both mentees and mentors with progressional leadership workshops, roundtables, networking activities, diverse volunteer opourtunities and traditional one-on-one mentorship.
- Tailored matching process broadens participants’ career and personal perspectives, which enhances long-term growth.
- Dynamic agenda focuses on one-on-one deep, personal relationships that lead to fresh thinking and empowerment.
- Mentors and mentees develop one-on-one deep, personal relationships that lead to fresh thinking and empowerment
- Program creates a warm and positive mentoring environment for the participants to bond, learn, grow and form a long-lasting support network among the mentors and mentees.
- With this investment in leadership diversity, the WIL Mentorship Program promises to inspire and celebrate success in every women.
Read some firsthand experiences from past mentees and mentors.
Interested in supporting this great program? Hop on board with us by becoming a corporate member or sponsor. National and local membership/sponsorship opportunities are available immediately. Call 604-872-6643 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 2001, the Women in Leadership Foundation (a registered national non-profit charity) has invested over $3 million dollars into showcasing female role models and recognizing the accomplishments of Canadian business women, Aboriginal women and youth.
Information in this post provided by the Women in Leadership Foundation