Autopro Automation Consultants Ltd. (Autopro) has created a Scholarship Program to recognize and support upcoming industry leaders in Electrical Engineering, Automation, Instrumentation, and Electrical Power and Industrial Control programs.
“Autopro established these awards to demonstrate our ongoing commitment to improve the communities where we do business,” stated Jaimee Turner, Corporate Social Responsibility Leader at Autopro.
Scholarships will be awarded based on demonstrated community leadership and involvement, financial need to continue studies, and GPA requirements. Candidate selection will be carried out by the student awards department at the respective institutions.
The awards are:
- British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT): $500 Electrical Engineering Bachelor of Technology
- British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT): $1000 Electrical and Computing Engineering, either Automation and Instrumentation or Electrical Power and Industrial Control options
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT): $750 Instrumentation Engineering Technology
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT Polytechnic): $1000 Instrumentation Engineering Technology
- University of Calgary $2000: Electrical Engineering, minor in Computer Engineering
Autopro Automation Consultants Ltd. is a professional engineering and integration firm that specializes in the design and implementation of high-value industrial automation solutions.